What a year! 2021 brought new clients (many of whom I now call friends), new team members, and a new favorite activity – Paddle Tennis! I’m always so thankful for what I have, especially a job that I love in an amazing community where I get to help people every day. Parsippany is truly the best place to call home – even Money Magazine and Niche.com agree! They both consistently give Parsippany high marks for schools, nightlife and diversity.
In the spirit of all of the “best of everything” lists here is my Best of Parsippany list, including some popular favorites and a few hidden gems. I hope you enjoy and please comment with your favorites too!
- Favorite Restaurant for a Night Out: Eccola has delicious Italian dishes and makes a killer Italian Gimlet.
- Favorite Place to Catch Up with Friends: The Reservoir Tavern. Is it in Boonton? Is it in Parsippany? Does it matter? It’s where EVERYBODY is!
- Favorite Salon: I’ve been a Depasquale girl for years. All of the stylists are so talented and the service can’t be beat.
- Favorite Indian Restaurant: Tandori Flames is wonderful!
- Favorite Catering: Chef Theresa at Jerimiah’s Catering and Cooking will work with you to create a menu that’s absolutely delicious and perfect for any event.
- Favorite Peperoni Bread: Vitale’s Trattoria and Italian Deli has the best peperoni bread I’ve ever tasted. Not sure if peperoni bread really deserves its own entry on my list? Just try it and you’ll agree!
- Favorite Dog Park: Cameron Dog Park, just south of Rt 80 on Beverwyck Road is fenced in with separate spots for big and small dogs and friendly people and pooches.
- Favorite Food Destination: North Beverwyck Rd is an eclectic and delicious dining experience! You can find Turkish, Afghani, Persian, Mexican, Chinese and Italian dishes all on one street.
I hope you enjoy this list as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I have so many favorties, this will not be my last list. If you have suggestions, please comment below and I will try them out!